Nailed Golf Gloves - Sapphire
US Shipping Rates
USPS Ground - $10
Ground on Orders over $150 - Free
2 Business Day - $30
1 Business Day - $45
Overnight Saturday Delivery - $60
International Shipping Rates
Calculated at Checkout - Expedited services are Available
EXCHANGES AND SALE:
Golftini offers free domestic exchanges, including shipping to and from Golftini for items which are not marked as final sale. Please contact us to discuss international exchanges. The product must be new, unused, in its original packaging and with all product & price tags attached.
Merchandise received after 21 days may be exchanged or returned for store credit only. Products sold at a discount over 40% are final sale and not returnable. Sales marked "Final Sale" are final sale and not returnable. All sale promotions apply to Golftini Merchandise only, unless indicated otherwise.
EXCHANGES: Please write EXCHANGE on your package for faster sorting and processing.
Please be sure to include the enclosed Return and Exchange Form which was enclosed in your original package.
Bask in the unexcelled luxury of the finest Nailed Golf gloves.
You won’t believe the fit and durability of this one-of-a-kind luxurious breakthrough in golf gloves. Designed for a high performance grip under all levels of play. The distinctive design delivers outstanding precision, flexibility and comfort.
- Genuine AA Cabretta leather feels exceptionally soft for a natural feel and fit
- Elongated fingers to reduce pressire on finger tips or manicured nails
- Diamond perforations and perforated fingers offer enhanced breathability to reduce inner moisture and enable greater control of your clubs throughout your swing
- Solid leather palm provides a smooth feel with perspiration resistance
- Feminine hook and loop closure for a tailored fit
- Standard cuff length, extends 1 inch beyond the wrist
- Offered in a variety of vibrant accent colors
- Material: Genuine AA Cabretta Leather
- Size: S, M, L, XL
- Available for Left and Right hands
- Made in Indonesia
If you fall between sizes for palm width, try the smaller size first, premium leather will stretch as you wear through multiple rounds.